In technical terms, drones are considered as uncrewed aircraft. They were previously known by different names, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and unmanned aircraft systems (UAS). This flying robot requires a software flight plan to be controlled properly. The software-controlled flight program built-in system works with GPS & onboard sensors.
Drone and Their Main Functionality
Drones can be used for different purposes, like photography and recreational activities. However, their two key functions include navigation and flight.
Drone perform multi tasks in various industries such as commercial, recreational, military and photography, etc. For a perfect flight, drones contain a great assortment of multiple power sources, including frame, battery, rotors, fuels, and propellers. For better functionality and maneuverability, they are kept light in weight by using composite material.
Major Technology Components Of Drone
Some of the major technology components of the drone are;
- GPS Module
- Sensors: collisions avoidance sensors & ultrasonic sensors
- Fight Controller
- Altimeter: for the perfect measurement of altitude
- Accelerometer: to measure the speed
- Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC): This electronic circuit perfectly controls the motor’s direction & speed.
Gladly, DJI accounts for more than 70% of the drone market. The company’s drones are used in television, film, and media industry in multiple world regions. Interestingly, they were also used in k-pop music videos.
No matter if someone needs drones as a flying camera or an expert pilot is looking for a drone, DJI drones are successfully ruling the skies by meeting everyone’s expectations.
Top DJI Drones of 2019
Here’s the list of top DJI Drones of 2019 including;
- DJI Inspire 1
- DJI Inspire 2
- DJI Phantom 4
- DJI Mavic Pro
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- DJI Mavic Air
- DJI Spark
One of the most popular products of DJI drones is the Pathom series. It was purposively designed for integrated flight programming. Its major features are a camera, Wi-Fi or Lightbridge connectivity, and the pilot’s mobile device. Though DJI Drones are popular worldwide, they can have some complex damages and faults.
Major Issues Associated with DJI Drones
Here’s the list of some major issues & problems associated with DJI Drones.
- Motor Alternation
- GPS Problem
- Firmware Update
- Battery troubles
- Replacement of Camera
- Shell Replacement
- Sensor Calibration
- Flight Controller
Though these issues are serious to consider, our proficient and expert team can resolve all these problems without a hassle.
DJI Drone Repair Philippine
What Makes Us Distinguish From Others?
We provide you multiple reasons to choose us:
- We have a team of technical staff with extensive experience of multiple years.
- Our professional and trained team can identify any drone’s problem.
- We provide all the essential information about the drone’s damaged parts. Additionally, we inform you about how to fix the issue in the first place.
- For us, the client’s time and money carry significant importance. That’s why; we give an accurate estimation of repair cost and time.
- We assure the quality of our work.
So, contact us anytime for any queries.