Repair Advise Scholarship
For future developments, education is the most important factor, especially for youths of society. There are so many advantages of being a literate society in terms of human resource development, social advancements, technology innovations, scientific inventions, etc. Due to these fruitful things, the economic status will increase. Most of the students enroll themselves in learning, but unfortunately, they fail to attend the higher learning institutions such as colleges and universities because they lack the resources.
Our ultimate aim is to encourage the students for higher education for their better future. It is a common belief that when you allow students, they will pursue those courses which they fancied about. They put extra effort into achieving their goals. Our scholarship program, students, takes inspiration, and through our well-structured criteria, we determined the students for a scholarship. We acknowledged those students who met the requirements and our requirements and then signed up for our program.
- Requirements for the scholarship
Following are the simple requirements including;
- Attending a college for undergraduate or graduate program.
- Scored a minimum of 3.0 or equivalent GPA.
- Essay writing on “Trying to Repair your iPhone Can Hurt You.
- Applicants will have to send the applications on the given email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be in a simple word document. Other than word format, applications will not be accepted, such as pdf format or Google docs.
- Within five days, the winner will have to respond to accept a reward. If the response time is more than five days, then another winner will be selected.
- Plagiarism will automatically be considered a disqualifier. Use information from any cites but rephrases that in your own words. Plagiarism software will be used for checking the originality of the content.
The evaluation will be based on, originality of the content, creativity, accuracy of grammar, and judges will also evaluate that it inspires others or not. Judges will question themselves that does this essay represents the original perspective or how readable the essay is?
Out of a pool of candidates, one winner is selected, and he will receive the amount of $1000, which he can apply to his tuition fee, books. This amount will be directly transferred to the university financial aid office.
- Deadline of scholarship and Announcement of winner
The last date of submission is 15 Oct 2020. The amount in which a winner will be collected is Php 50,000 and it will be announced on 31st Oct.
Repair advice does not share information like GPA, student’s status, etc. with any other or use the applicant’s personal information for marketing purposes. This information is just gathered as a part of the application procedure only to determine that whether the enrolled person is eligible or not. The entire applicant’s information will be deleted completely after the evaluation process. Surely, all the information of the applicants or candidates will be kept confidential.