In this age of technologically advanced gadgets, Microsoft Surface is a series of touchscreen-based personal computers and interactive whiteboards invented and assembled by Microsoft.
Microsoft Surface devices have a longer battery life, a Microsoft surface pen, and Ink, which magnetically stick to the side of the device, meaning low chances of losing it, fascinating right? Microsoft Surface has software optimization, which increases productivity, and it even has an improved display screen!
When purchasing Microsoft Surface Devices, it is recommended you buy a warranty or accidental damage coverage. With the massive variety of Microsoft warranties, make sure you do your research and buy the best one that suits your needs!
However, apart from all the benefits of these gadgets. There are drawbacks too! And the major drawback of Microsoft Surfaces is that they are fragile. One instance of clumsiness, and you could end up with a broken Microsoft surface screen!
Another disadvantage of these Microsoft Surface gadgets is that they can be internally damaged easily and in need of repair. Sometimes it is difficult to know whether you should send it for reparation or just a glitch? We are here to tell you reasons why your Microsoft Surface may need to be repaired:
- Cracked screen or screen with bubbles, blemishes, and other physical damage,
- Surface Pen does not ink or draw,
- Some parts of the screen do not respond to touch,
- Troubleshoot problems with Windows Hello on Surface,
- Surface Battery stops charging,
- Microsoft Surface device does not turn on, and
- Software Updates do not install.
These are different conditions and problems you could face while using your Microsoft Surface Device. You must avoid solving these issues on your own if you do not have sufficient knowledge regarding them. Many professional services repair your Microsoft Surface and ensure no further damage has ensued.
But before you send your Microsoft surface device for reparation, it is essential you carry out the following steps:
- Sync your settings to OneDrive,
- Backup all your data to One Drive or an external hard drive
- Delete all the data and files stored on your device, as it will be erased during service so it is best to delete all personal data before sending it.
- Do not forget to remove all your accessories such as memory card, surface dock, USB or hard drives and Surface Typing covers as they could be lost during the repair service.
When hiring the professional Microsoft Surface repair service make sure they are well-trained and own the latest equipment and software. It is recommended you hire someone with a few years of Experience as Microsoft Surface devices might be fragile, but they are expensive and you don’t want to end up losing all your money by repairing it from an untrained and inexperienced service. It is important you check for reviews online, ask for recommendations from your friends, acquaintances, and family. Basic repair may look easy to handle and inexperienced services might use it to fool you into thinking they know what to do but it is important you hire someone with advanced and complete knowledge of repair and data recovery!
If you are unable to find a reliable service and have found our helping guide useful, you can also opt for us to repair your Microsoft Surface Device.